The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Hotspot Market would witness market growth of 19% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023
A Wi-Fi hotspot is a physical location that is used to access internet using wireless technology (WLAN) either through mobile device or a laptop. Wi-Fi is generally installed on public locations such as libraries, airports, hotels, and cafes. The major factors that contribute to the growth of the market are growing adoption of cell phones and smart devices, widespread adoption of Wi-Fi hotspots in hospitality, retail, and education sector, and adoption of carrier Wi-Fi by the network operators for data traffic offload. The introduction of mobile hotspots and developing economies in LAMEA regions is further anticipated to drive the market growth of the Wi-Fi hotspot market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- Hardware includes Wireless Hotspot Gateways, Wireless Hotspot Controllers, and Mobile Hotspot Devices.
- Software includes Hotspot Management Systems, Wi-Fi Security Software, and Wi-Fi Hotspot Billing. Services types include Professional and Managed services.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Telecom & IT, Healthcare, Transportation, Retail, Financial Services, Education, and Others.
- Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Communication Service Provider & Network Operators, Enterprise, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. LAMEA Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
Chapter 4. LAMEA Wi-Fi Hotspot Market by Vertical
Chapter 5. LAMEA Wi-Fi Hotspot Market by End User
Chapter 6. LAMEA Wi-Fi Hotspot Market by Country
Chapter 7. Competitive Study
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Aptilo Networks AB
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company (Aruba Networks)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- iPass Inc.
- Netgear, Inc.
- Nokia Corporation (Alcatel-Lucent S.A.)
- Ericsson AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sd7z6/lamea_wifi?w=4