DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Wi-Fi Hotspot Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Wi-Fi Hotspot Market would witness market growth of 15.7% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023
A Wi-Fi hotspot is a physical location that is used to access internet using wireless technology (WLAN) either through mobile device or a laptop. Wi-Fi is generally installed on public locations such as libraries, airports, hotels, and cafes. The number of connected devices would grow significantly in the years ahead. Such growth has led to complexity in the networks.
To address such complex situations, adoption of Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions by communication service providers and network operators has risen significantly, in the coming years. Enterprises and cloud service providers are working on deploying and leveraging Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions, to track networks comprising of enterprise connected devices. The aforementioned factors would drive the growth of the Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- Hardware includes Wireless Hotspot Gateways, Wireless Hotspot Controllers, and Mobile Hotspot Devices.
- Software includes Hotspot Management Systems, Wi-Fi Security Software, and Wi-Fi Hotspot Billing.
- Services types include Professional and Managed services.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Telecom & IT, Healthcare, Transportation, Retail, Financial Services, Education, and Others.
- Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Communication Service Provider & Network Operators, Enterprise, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Europe Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
Chapter 4. Europe Wi-Fi Hotspot Market by Vertical
Chapter 5. Europe Wi-Fi Hotspot Market by End User
Chapter 6. Europe Wi-Fi Hotspot Market by Country
Chapter 7. Competitive Study
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Aptilo Networks AB
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company (Aruba Networks)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- iPass Inc.
- Netgear, Inc.
- Nokia Corporation (Alcatel-Lucent S.A.)
- Ericsson AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gxt65w/europe_wifi?w=4