DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Biomass Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the China biomass market by installed capacity and power generation. The report also gives an insight of the China power market and China renewable power market by installed capacity and power generation.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall China biomass market has also been forecasted for the period 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The China Biomass market has increased at a significant CAGR during the years 2010-2017 and projections are made that the market would rise in the next four years i.e. 2018-2022 tremendously.
The China biomass market is expected to increase due to higher benchmarks of on-grid tariffs of different energy by China government, higher investment spending by China in research and development of renewable sources of energy. Yet the market faces some challenges such as, capital barriers, poor technology management for fuels and biomass, etc.
The China biomass market is dominated by top five players. The key players of the China Biomass market are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Governmental Renewable Research and Development Spending
- On-Grid Tariffs of Different Energy Sources in China
- Barriers in Biomass Market
- Biomass: Expensive Project
- Poor Management of Fuels and Biomass
- Biomass Raw Material Costs
- Favorable Initiatives
- Air Pollution Control and Reduced Greenhouse Gases Emission
- China Biomass Energy Projects Overview
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. China Market Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
- Environmental Technology Co. Ltd.
- China Everbright Group (China Everbright Greentech)
- Guangdong Chant Group Co. Ltd.
- Kaidi Ecological and Environmental Technology Co. Ltd.
- National Bio Energy Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqszr7/china_biomass?w=4