CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the leading digital provider of resources and information for oncology professionals, will host its latest State of the Science Summit™ on March 22 at the JW Marriott Indianapolis, in Indiana, at 5:30 p.m. The program will be chaired by Bert O’ Neil, M.D., the Joseph W. and Jackie J. Cusick Professor of Oncology, Indiana University School of Medicine, and will focus on gastrointestinal (GI) malignancies.
This educational event will elaborate on topics that include gastric cancer, metastatic colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, neuroendocrine tumors and precision medicine in GI cancer. O’ Neil will be joined by a panel of industry experts to address audience questions and present case-based studies.
Presenters for the program include:
- Paul Helft, M.D., professor of medicine, hematology/oncology department, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Shubham Pant, M.D., associate medical director, department of investigational cancer therapeutics, and associate professor, department of gastrointestinal medicine, division of cancer medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Aiwu He, M.D., medical oncologist, MedStar Health
- Tanios Bekaii-Saab, M.D., co-leader, gastrointestinal cancer program, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, and senior associate consultant, division of hematology and oncology, Mayo Clinic
- Manish Shah, M.D., medical oncologist, Weill Cornell Medicine
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® that features medical experts from across the nation. Aiming to discuss current treatment options, each summit meeting integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals from across key disciplines that range from medical and surgical oncology to hematology.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals, and food and beverages will be served. For more information and to register, visit www.onclive.com/meetings/soss or contact Allison Cooper at ACooper@curetoday.com.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive.com is the official website for MJH Associates’ Oncology Specialty Group, which publishes OncologyLive®, Oncology Nursing News® and more. MJH Associates is a full-service health care communications company offering education, research and medical media, including curetoday.com and CURE® magazine, the largest U.S. consumer publication focused entirely on cancer. Combining science and humanity to make cancer understandable, CURE® reaches patients, cancer centers and advocacy groups.