DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Shoulder Arthroplasty Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Shoulder Arthroplasty Market was valued at $ 1,090.0 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $ 1,866.3 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
The growth of the global shoulder arthroplasty market is driven due to factors such as increasing incidences of arthritis-associated disorders such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, and growing geriatric population. Also, significant adoption of reverse shoulder arthroplasty by surgeons and growing sports-related injuries have further contributed to the growth of the market.
Nevertheless, postoperative complications associated with shoulder arthroplasties and the cost associated with the shoulder arthroplasty devices is the factors that would limit the growth of the market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on procedures, the market is segmented into partial shoulder arthroplasty, total shoulder arthroplasty, and revision shoulder arthroplasty.
- Based on devices, the market is segmented into shoulder arthroplasty resurfacing implants, shoulder arthroplasty trauma devices, and shoulder arthroplasty platform systems.
- Based on indications, the market is segmented into arthritis, fracture/dislocation, rotator cuff tear arthropathy, Hill Sachs defect, and others.
- Based on end users, the market is segmented into hospitals & clinics and outpatient surgical centers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Shoulder Arthroplasty Market
4. Global Shoulder Arthroplasty Market by Device
5. Global Shoulder Arthroplasty Market by End User
6. Global Shoulder Arthroplasty Market by Indication
7. Global Shoulder Arthroplasty Market by Region
8. Company Profiles
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc
- Wright Medical Group, Inc.
- Smith and Nephew Plc
- Conmed Corporation
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
- Integra Lifesciences Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9m3gnf/global_shoulder?w=4