DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market would witness market growth of 18.2% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Needle free injection technology (NFIT) includes a wide range of drug delivery systems which are used to drive drugs through the skin using any of the forces such as Lorentz, Shock waves, pressure by gas or electrophoresis. The process propels the drug to pass through the skin, and virtually nullifies the use of hypodermic needles.
The technology is highly beneficial in the pharma industry and also it is widely popular in the developing countries, as it is used in mass immunization programmes, bypassing the chances of needle stick injuries and avoiding other complications including those arising due to multiple use of single needle. As these systems improve the immune response to vaccines, eliminate risks of needles, and reduce healthcare costs, the demand for these systems has witnessed unprecedented demand.
Demand for these systems has increased considerably in the recent years as they improve. However, lack of skilled professionals and the restricted use of needle-free injection systems for intravenous administration would be factors that limit the market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market
4. LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market by Source of Power
5. LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market by Type
6. LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market by Site of Delivery
7. LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market by Usability
8. LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market by Application
9. LAMEA Needle-free Injection Systems Market by Country
10. Company Profiles
- Endo International PLC
- Antares Pharma, Inc.
- Medical International Technology, Inc. (MIT)
- Injex Pharma AG
- Valeritas, Inc.
- European Pharma Group BV
- Portal Instruments
- Bioject Medical Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m595cj/lamea_needlefree?w=4