DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "LAMEA Data Center Switch Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Data Center Switch Market expects to witness market growth of 7.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The factors driving the market growth are the ever-growing need for simplified data center management and automation, demand for cloud services, and growing inclination for internet multimedia content and web applications.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Data Center Switch Market. Key companies profiled in the report include Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, Juniper Networks, Inc., NEC Corporation, Fortinet Inc, ZTE Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., Lenovo, and Mellanox Technologies.
- Based on Bandwidth, the market report segments the market into >1 Gbps to < 10 Gbps, >10 Gbps to < 40 Gbps, >40 Gbps, and < 10 Gbps.
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and IndiniBand.
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Core Switches, Distribution Switches, and Access Switches.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Enterprises, Telecommunication Industry, Government Organizations, and Cloud Service Providers.
- Based on Countries, the Data Center Switch market segments the market into Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria, and Rest of LAMEA.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. LAMEA Data Center Switch Market
4. LAMEA Data Center Switch Market by Technology
5. LAMEA Data Center Switch Market by Type
6. LAMEA Data Center Switch Market by Vertical
7. LAMEA Data Center Switch Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Fortinet Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Mellanox Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3gvwj/lamea_data_center?w=4