DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Cognitive Radio Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Cognitive Radio Market expects to witness market growth of 15.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the North America Cognitive Radio Market. Key companies profiled in the report include BAE Systems, Raytheon Company, Thales Group S.A., Vecima Networks (Spectrum Signal Processing), xG Technology, Rohde & Schwarz, NuRAN Wireless Inc. (Nutaq), DataSoft Corporation, Kyynel, and Shared Spectrum Company.
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Software, Hardware, and Services. Software Type includes Radio Control & Reconfiguration Tools, Spectrum Analyzer, and Policy & Configuration Database Manager. Services include Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Spectrum Sensing, Spectrum Analysis, Spectrum Allocation, Location Tracking, and others.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Government & Defense, Telecommunication, Transportation, and others.
- Based on Countries, the Cognitive Radio Market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Cognitive Radio Market
4. North America Cognitive Radio Market by Application
5. North America Cognitive Radio Market by Vertical
6. North America Cognitive Radio Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Company
- Thales Group S.A.
- Vecima Networks (Spectrum Signal Processing)
- xG Technology
- Rohde & Schwarz
- NuRAN Wireless Inc. (Nutaq)
- DataSoft Corporation
- Shared Spectrum Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8kwf38/north_american?w=4