DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Directed Energy Weapons Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global directed energy weapons market to grow with a CAGR of 28.7% over the period of 2018-2024. The study on directed energy weapons market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2015 to 2023.
The report on directed energy weapons market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global Directed energy weapons market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
- High Power Microwave Technology
- High Energy Laser Technology
- Particle Beam Weapons
High Energy Laser Systems
- Solid-State Laser
- Chemical Laser
- Fiber Laser
- Free Electron Laser
- Non-Lethal Weapons
- Lethal Weapons
- Homeland Security
- North America
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Directed Energy Weapons Market Overview
4. Global Directed Energy Weapons Market by Technology 2018-2024
5. Global Directed Energy Weapons Market by High Energy Laser Systems 2018-2024
6. Global Directed Energy Weapons Market by Product 2018-2024
7. Global Directed Energy Weapons Market by Application 2018-2024
8. Global Directed Energy Weapons Market by Regions 2018-2024
9. Companies Covered
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Textron Inc.
- BAE Systems PLC.
- Boeing Company
- Moog Inc.
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Rheinmetall AG
- Quinetiq Group PLC.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlcqrc/directed_energy?w=4