DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Quality Monitoring Software Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global air quality monitoring software market to grow with a CAGR of 6.7% over the period of 2018-2024. The study on air quality monitoring software market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on air quality monitoring software market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global air quality monitoring software market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
- Indoor Application
- Outdoor Application
- Government Agencies and Research Institutes
- Commercial Bodies
- Urban Air Quality Monitoring Agencies
- Others (Residential Buildings, Old Age Homes, and Small Infrastructure)
- North America
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market Overview
4. Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market by Application 2018-2024
5. Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market by End-User 2018-2024
6. Global Air Quality Monitoring Software Market by Regions 2018-2024
7. Companies Covered
- Environnement S.A
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- 3M Company
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Cambridge Environmental Research Consultants Ltd
- OPSIS AB
- Aeroqual Limited
- Lakes Environmental Software
- Kisters AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/74j67n/global_air?w=4