RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Syncfusion, Inc., the developer solutions company of choice, is pleased to announce the release of Essential Studio 2018 Volume 1. This complete developer platform provides all of the essential components in a single package.
This year’s first release introduces new suites, controls, and features, along with improvements to existing offerings. Some of the highlights are:
- Angular and React for JS 2.
- New components based on our JS 2 library for ASP.NET Core and MVC.
- A new schedule control and maps control for the Essential JS 2 suite.
- Five new controls for all three Xamarin platforms: pop-up, data form, masked text box, tab view, and progress bar.
- Eight new controls for Windows Forms, including calendar and Smith chart.
In addition, there is a new report viewer in ASP.NET Core, and UWP’s and WPF’s chart controls now have a spline range area chart. Further, all the Xamarin platforms’ autocomplete controls now support multiple selection. See our What’s New page for details about your platform of choice. If you are not already a Syncfusion user, please download a 30-day free trial.
About Syncfusion, Inc.
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner of choice for software development, delivering a broad range of web, mobile, and desktop controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application lifecycle. Syncfusion has established itself as the trusted partner worldwide for use in mission-critical applications. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 12,000 customers, including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, and global IT consultancies.