SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marchex (NASDAQ: MCHX), a leading provider of call analytics that drive, measure, and convert callers into customers, today announced a new Executive Overview Dashboard for its industry-leading speech analytics technology that makes it faster and easier for companies to view actionable customer insights from calls to their business in one convenient and comprehensive view.
The new Executive Overview Dashboard in Marchex Speech Analytics features a range of capabilities and analytics tools for Marchex customers, including:
- Trend chart that helps marketers optimize their media and keyword strategies with actionable insights into customer calls that indicate high buying intent and areas where they’re losing prospects and customers
- Interesting calls breakout which leverages sentiment data to surface calls most likely to be interesting with either delighted or disgruntled customers, allowing users to access the identified calls directly from the dashboard
- Time of day chart which provides companies with a consolidated, zoomed-in view of customer conversations by day and down to the hour
- Leaderboard which captures top and bottom sales performers across key performance indicators such percentage of deals closed, upsell and cross-sell conversions, as well as lift from various sales promotions
- Call tables which displays an aggregated roll-up of all speech signals in a single view that ties marketing and sales operations metrics together in ways that can help grow revenue and accelerate ROI
“Customers have told us that they would benefit from a customizable dashboard that enables them to view the most business-critical information up front,” said Jason Flaks, senior director of product and engineering, speech analytics at Marchex. “The new Executive Overview Dashboard gives business leaders strategic, real-time visibility into company performance based on deep learning algorithms and AI-powered conversation analysis functionality.”
In addition to the new Executive Overview Dashboard, this release includes several feature enhancements that help business leaders improve accuracy in the areas of sales performance, data management, and user adoption. Key enhancements include client match back data, which gives enterprises the ability to map sales results to specific marketing campaigns for better ROI analysis. Also, users can now implement custom lost opportunity parameters that illustrate where their particular customers are churning over the phone. These enhancements combined with other improvements represent Marchex’s on-going dedication to innovation within the speech analytics sector.
Introduced in April 2017, Marchex Speech Analytics has analyzed approximately 100 million calls, more than 400 million minutes, and approaching 4 billion utterances. This purpose-built solution leverages machine and deep learning algorithms and AI-powered conversation analysis functionality designed to help enterprise brands solve complex problems in managing, monitoring, and tracking phone calls. With the intelligence and insights this solution can uncover from within consumer calls, brands are empowered to optimize their media spend and sales operations, driving more high-quality calls to their business and creating the opportunity to successfully convert more of those callers into customers.
Marchex understands that the best customers are those who call your company - they convert faster, buy more, and churn less. Marchex provides solutions that help companies drive more calls, understand what happens on those calls, and convert more of those callers into customers. Our actionable intelligence strengthens the connection between companies and their customers, bridging the physical and digital world, to help brands maximize their marketing investments and operating efficiencies to acquire the best customers.
Please visit the Marchex blog or @marchex on Twitter (Twitter.com/Marchex), where Marchex discloses material information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.