DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Shoulder Arthroplasty Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Shoulder Arthroplasty Market would witness market growth of 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023)
Shoulder arthroplasty or shoulder replacement is a surgical procedure used in the replacement of damaged ball and socket joint which is located in the shoulder. The surgical procedure is conducted using prosthesis, and it usually consists of polythene and metal components. Shoulder arthroplasty is a preferred modality and it is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteonecrosis, as the procedures used have yielded great and reproducible results.
In Europe, the growing obese population has driven the growth of the procedures segment. Nevertheless, the effort to cut healthcare costs in the region, and as a result, cut reimbursements for procedures will lead to the choice of alternative surgeries such as arthroscopic debridement and minimally invasive surgeries
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Shoulder Arthroplasty Market
4. Europe Shoulder Arthroplasty Market by Device
5. Europe Shoulder Arthroplasty Market by End User
6. Europe Shoulder Arthroplasty Market by Indication
7. Europe Shoulder Arthroplasty Market by Country
8. Company Profiles
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc
- Wright Medical Group, Inc.
- Smith and Nephew Plc
- Conmed Corporation
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
- Integra Lifesciences Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjt93d/europe_shoulder?w=4