DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Visual Analytics Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Visual Analytics Market would witness market growth of 24.2% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Visual analytics is a process of understanding data in an interactive, graphical manner to single out insights for solving a problem. The technology is used by data scientists and other professionals to pick trends, patterns and relationships in the data that is being worked on. Packaged visual analytics software tools are used by non-technical users. The packaged tools are simple to use and include drag-and-drop options for setting and modifying analytical parameters.
The APAC region would be the fastest-growing region as there is an increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) and smart technologies, and government initiatives such as smart cities across the APAC countries, including China and India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Visual Analytics Market
4. Asia Pacific Visual Analytics Market by Business Function
5. Asia Pacific Visual Analytics Market by Organization Size
6. Asia Pacific Visual Analytics Market by Deployment Type
7. Asia Pacific Visual Analytics Market by Vertical
8. Asia Pacific Visual Analytics Market by Country
9. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Tableau Software
- Microsoft Corporation
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- TIBCO (The Information Bus Company) Software Inc.
- Qliktech Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r5rsrz/asia_pacific?w=4