It is this willingness to learn continuously and adapt to changed surroundings that is the differentiator between successful and unsuccessful leaders. In the present-day challenging environment that pushes the boundaries of traditional thinking, Agile leaders must be able to move out of their comfort zone and adapt to suit new circumstances.
This course teaches this crucial skill for leaders, and helps you zone up your emotional intelligence. In this 8 hour workshop with hands-on exercises and real-life case studies, you will learn to redefine your leadership style and leverage Systems Thinking while making critical decisions.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
What you will learn:
- Learn about the different styles of leadership, and the pros and cons of each style
- Understand how waste occurs in an organisation and how to minimise it
- Understand People management from an Agile perspective
- Learn the problems and challenges that come with implementing Agile, and how to overcome them
- Learn how to transition from doing Agile to being Agile
- Comprehensive training on Agile leadership
- Learn from certified Agile industry leaders
- Apply concepts learned to revolutionize Agile in your organization
- Hands-on training on different leadership techniques
- In-depth practical exercises for reinforcement
- Get ready to face on-the-job challenges
Key Topics Covered:
2 Days (May 19th-20th: 2:00pm - 6:00pm)
- Types of leadership
- What is a lean leadership?
- What is a learning organization? Why is it so important?
- Where is the biggest waste in an organization?
- I-low to leverage system thinking while making decisions?
- Some do's and don'ts
Leadership technique for Scrum Master
- Servant Leadership
- Source of motivation
Agile best practices
- Difference between doing Agile and being Agile
- Present Challenges of Agile implementation and their root causes
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9g7j4/2_day_course?w=4