This report presents an in-depth analysis of the global specialty sorbents market by materials, application and region.
In terms of revenue, the global specialty sorbents market was valued at $762 million in 2016. It is expected to be valued at more than $1.2 billion in 2022, increasing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2017 through 2022.
Increased investments in municipal and industrial infrastructure in the emerging markets and the expansion of the global construction industry are the two major drivers of the global specialty sorbents market. Even though the global financial crisis affected the industry, investment in the emerging markets has been increasing at a significant rate compared with that of Western regions.
- 53 data tables
- An overview of global market for specialty sorbents
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analyses of the market by material type, application, and by region
- An insight into the market through market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chain, and market and product trends
- Discussion of current and future trends and analysis on the basis of various competitive technologies
- Descriptions of the competitive landscape, leading players, and their key developments and strategies
- Profiles of leading companies in the market, including Arkema Sa, Basf Se, The Dow Chemical Co, Clariant Ag, Honeywell Uop and Mitsubishi Chemical Holding.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market and Technology Background
4 Market Breakdown by Type of Material
5 Market Breakdown by Application
6 Market Breakdown by Region
7 Patent Review/New Developments
8 Company Profiles
- Arkema SA
- Axens SA
- BASF Se
- Cabot Corp.
- Calgon Carbon Corp.
- Clariant AG
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Graver Technologies Llc
- Haycarb PLC
- Honeywell UOP
- Kao Corp.
- Kolon Industries
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd.
- Sanyo Chemical Industries
- SDP Global Co. Ltd.
- SNF Floerger
- Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Sorbead India
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Tangshan Boya Science and Technology Development
- Tosoh Corp.
- W. R. Grace & Co.
- Yixing Danson Technology
- Zeochem AG
- Zeolyst International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ck9ss5/specialty?w=4