DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Vietnamese Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Vietnamese Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Vietnam.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together the research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Vietnam.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Vietnam.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The Ministry of Finance, with support from the ISA is responsible for the supervision and control of the Vietnamese insurance industry.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Vietnamese insurance industry.
- Motor-third party liability insurance, aviation third-party liability insurance, and professional indemnity insurance for lawyers, notaries, auditors, engineers, architects and insurance brokers are the key classes of compulsory insurance in Vietnam.
- The placement of non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Vietnamese insurance industry with few exceptions.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Vietnamese insurance industry.
- Vietnam Insurance Corporation (Baoviet)
- Bao Minh
- Bao Long
- Swiss Re
- Vietnam National Reinsurance Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhzsjh/vietnam_insurance?w=4