The report forecasts the size of the Chinese wastewater treatment market in current U.S. dollars in value terms for each application, technology, and region from 2016 through 2022. The markets of pumps, valves, plastic pipes, and chemicals used in wastewater treatment in China are also analyzed and discussed.
- The Chinese wastewater treatment market should reach $58.2 billion by 2022 from $42.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7%, from 2017 to 2022.
- The residential/commercial end-user segment of Chinese wastewater treatment market is expected to grow from $20.4 billion in 2017 to $29.3 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 7.5% for the period 2017-2022.
- The agricultural end-user segment of Chinese wastewater treatment market is expected to grow from $2.7 billion in 2017 to $4.1 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 8.3% for the period 2017-2022.
- Analyses of Chinese market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the Chinese wastewater treatment market by technology type, applications, and by region
- Insight into the industry structure covering major companies and their market shares, trends in price, and other factors influencing demand
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Beijing Capital Co. Ltd., Caprari S.p.A., The Dow Chemical Co., Graco Inc., ITT Corp., Originwater, Sulzer and Watts Water Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 Market And Technology Background
4 Market Breakdown By Technology Type
5 Market Breakdown By End User
6 Market Breakdown By Product
7 Market Breakdown By Region
8 Company Profiles
- Beijing Capital Co. Ltd.
- Beijing Drainage Group Co. Ltd.
- Beijing Enterprises Water Group Limited
- Berlinwasser Holding Ag
- Caprari S.P.A.
- Chongqing Water Group
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Graco Inc.
- Hyflux Ltd.
- Interchina Water Treatment Co. Ltd.
- Itt Corp.
- Jiangxi Hongcheng Waterworks Co. Ltd.
- Lenzing Technik Gmbh
- Penyao Group
- Siic Environment Holdings Ltd.
- Sound Environment Tiomin Resources Inc.
- Thames Water
- The Hong Kong And China Gas Company Limited
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
- Watts Water Technologies
- Xylem Inc.
- Zenit Asia-Pacific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2mhdwz/china_wastewater?w=4