DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Haitian Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Haitian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Haiti.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Haiti.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Haiti.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The Haitian insurance industry is regulated by the Ministre de l'Economie et des Finances.
- The government is planning to introduce a new insurance law, for which the draft was issued in November 2016.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and workmen's compensation insurance are key classes of compulsory insurance in the Haitian insurance industry.
- Insurance policies issued in the country are subject to insurance premium tax of 5% on life insurance and 10% on non-life insurance.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the insurance industry of Haiti.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5p2s6j/haiti_insurance?w=4