DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The British Virgin Islands Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The British Virgin Islands Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in British Virgin Islands.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The British Virgin Islands insurance industry is regulated by the Financial Services Commission.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the British Virgin Islands insurance industry
- 100% FDI is permitted in the British Virgin Islands insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability, social insurance system and marine third-party liability are the key classes of compulsory insurance in the British Virgin Island insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the British Virgin Islands insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crvtd4/british_virgin?w=4