DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Lesotho Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Lesotho Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Lesotho.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together the research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Lesotho insurance industry is regulated by the CBL.
- Insurance premium tax is not imposed on insurance products and services in Lesotho.
- Composite insurance is permitted in the Lesotho insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability insurance is the only class of compulsory insurance in Lesotho.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Lesotho insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hg6tt/lesotho_insurance?w=4