NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hathersage Capital Management LLC, a global macro investment manager specializing in G10 currencies and absolute returns, today announced that it won the Best Foreign Exchange Hedge Fund award at the 2018 Hedgeweek Global awards ceremony in London.
This is the third consecutive year Hathersage has been honored by Hedgeweek, and eighth major award overall for the firm since 2016.
Hedgeweek awards for excellence are determined by the votes of its readers, who include hedge fund investors, managers and service providers.
Hathersage was founded by Bill Lipschutz, who leads a team of highly experienced FX specialists, most of whom have worked together for more than two decades. In addition to today’s award, Hathersage has received the following recognitions in recent years:
- 2017 Best Foreign Exchange Hedge Fund award from Hedge Funds Review;
- 2017 Best Foreign Exchange Hedge Fund Global award from Hedgeweek;
- 2017 Best Macro Hedge Fund US award from Hedgeweek;
- 2016 Global Macro Fund of the Year award in its category from Absolute Return;
- 2016 Best Macro CTA US award from Hedgeweek;
- 2016 Best Foreign Exchange Hedge Fund award from Hedge Funds Review;
- 2016 Hedge Fund of the Year award from Hedge Funds Review.