DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Secondary Macronutrients Market by Nutrient (Calcium, Magnesium, and Sulfur), Form (Dry and Liquid), Application Method (Solid Application and Liquid Application), Crop Type, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The secondary macronutrients market is projected to reach USD 37.12 billion by 2022 from USD 30.86 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 3.76%.
The market is driven by the increasing deficiency of secondary macronutrients in the soil and the growth in demand for high-value crops such as fruits & vegetables. Increase in the prevalence of counterfeit products is one of the major restraints in the growth of the secondary macronutrients market.
Based on application method, the liquid application segment is projected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period. This is attributed to the large-scale use of the fertigation method for ensuring the application of the correct amounts of macronutrients homogeneously to the wetted root volume zone where most of the active roots are concentrated. Also, fertigation, a sub-category of the liquid application, is increasingly gaining importance due to its reliability and efficacy.
The global market for secondary macronutrients is dominated by large players such as Nutrien (Canada), Yara International (Norway), The Mosaic Company (US), Israel Chemicals Ltd. (Israel), and K+S (Germany). Some of the emerging players in the secondary macronutrients market include Nufarm (Australia), Koch Industries (US), Coromandel International (Italy), Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals (India), Haifa Chemicals (Israel), Sapec Agro Business (Portugal), and Kugler Company (US).
- Need for Increase of Yield in Crops
- Growth in Demand for High-Value Crops Such as Fruits & Vegetables
- Limited Product Availability
- Increase in Prevalence of Counterfeit Products
- Site-Specific Nutrient Management Through Precision Agriculture
- Increase in Investment in Agricultural Operations in Developing Countries
- Significant Demand Growth Expected for Industrial Crops
- Lack of Awareness About the Product
- Increase in Shift in Regulatory Frameworks Toward Environment-Friendly Practices
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insights
5. Market Overview
6. Industry Trends
7. Secondary Macronutrients Market, by Nutrient
8. Secondary Macronutrients Market, by Formulation
9. Secondary Macronutrients Market, by Application Method
10. Secondary Macronutrients Market, by Crop Type
11. Secondary Macronutrients Market, by Region
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Profiles
- Coromandel International
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals
- Haifa Chemicals
- Israel Chemicals Ltd
- Koch Industries
- Kugler Company
- Sapec Agro Business
- The Mosaic Company
- Yara International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98z72b/2018_global?w=4