DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "APAC Air Purifier Market: Focus on Filter Technology, Coverage Area & End - Analysis & Forecast 2017-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Air purifiers can curb health risks owing to rising pollution, allergies caused due to pollen and dust, and avoid exposure to harmful chemicals and smoke. Additionally, the end-users have started to realise the advantages of using air purifiers to prevent the intake of impure air and harmful pollutants. This, combined with increased R&D activities, have led to the growth of the APAC air purifiers market. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.5% and 26.2% ($million) and (000 Units) between 2017 and 2026.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the APAC air purifiers market, including market breakdown by filter technologies, coverage area, end-user industry and geographical areas.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the APAC air purifiers market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
- Significant Level of Degradation of Air Quality Leading to Several Health Problems
- Increasing Disposable Income
- Health Awareness Through Various Channels
- Increasing Air Pollution Levels in Asia-Pacific
- Knowledge Gap about Air Purifiers
- High Maintenance and Replacement Costs
- Harmful Emissions from Air Purifiers
- Increasing Adoption of Air Purifiers in Commercial and Residential Areas
- Advancement in Technology for the Development of Air Purifiers
- Growing Demand from the Asia-Pacific Countries
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope & Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Insights
4 Industry Analysis
5 APAC Air Purifiers Market, by Filter Technology, 2016-2026 ($Million and 000 Units)
6 APAC Air Purifiers Market, by Coverage Area, 2016-2026 ($Million and 000 Units)
7 APAC Air Purifiers Market, by End-Users; 2016-2026 ($Million and 000 Units)
8 APAC Air Purifiers Market, by Country; 2016-2026 ($Million and 000 Units)
9 Company Profiles
- Blueair AB
- Coway Co. Ltd.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Eureka Forbes
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- LG Corporation
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q87w42/apac_air_purifier?w=4