DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Telecom Order Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Telecom Order Management Market size is expected to reach $3.5 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 11.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
The major factors driving the telecom order management market growth are growing number of connected devices and subscribers, and consolidation of services offered by telecom service providers and network operators. Order management is vital to the success of any business; however, it is especially critical in telecom providers.
Telecom order management is operationally complex, leading to dozens of sub-processes involving multiple systems, departments, and partner organizations. The challenges of telecom order management are compounded when orders are highly customized and multifaceted such as in enterprises.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services. Solution Type includes Customer Order Management, Service Order Management, and Service Inventory Management.
- Services include Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Network Type, the Global Telecom Order Management market segments the market into Wireless and Wireline.
- Based on Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Telecom Order Management Market
4. Global Telecom Order Management Market by Network Type
5. Global Telecom Order Management Market by Deployment Type
6. Global Telecom Order Management Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Ericsson AB
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Neustar, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4whgm/global_telecom?w=4