DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Genetic Testing Market 2017 to 2020 - By Direct to Consumer, Prenatal, Predictive & Pharmacogenomic including Test Price & Volume Forecasts with Executive & Consultant Guides" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report forecasts the market size out to 2020. The report includes detailed breakouts for 14 countries and 5 regions.
The role of genetics in health and disease is just now being understood. This new knowledge, combined with lower pricing is driving the Genetic Testing industry to record growth. New drugs may only work for people with a certain genetic makeup, and this too is driving the Genetic Testing Industry. The traditional genetic testing market is growing in volume and growing in the breadth of tests creating new life for the industry.
Predictive Diagnostics? Pharmacogenomic Testing? Direct to Consumer? Find out about the technology in readily understood terms that explain the jargon. What are the issues? Find the opportunities and the pitfalls. Understand growth expectations and the ultimate market forecasts for the next five.
Factors Driving Growth
- Genetic Discovery Creates New Diagnostic Markets
- Aging Population a Boon for Diagnostics
- Pharmacogenomics Drives Further Growth
- Point of Care Testing Can Increase Demand
- Fertility Practice
- Direct to Consumer
Factors Limiting Growth
- Increased Competition Lowers Price
- Lower Costs
- Testing Usage Analysis Curtailing Growth
- Wellness Has a Downside
- Assurex Health
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd.
- Dante Labs
- Edico Genome
- GHO Capital
- Genesis Genetics
- Human Longevity, Inc.
- IBM Watson
- Konica Minolta
- Optra Health
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- PacBridge Capital
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Sedia Biosciences
- Veritas Genetics
- miRagen Therapeutics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Genetic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America
6. Country Markets - Europe
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
9. Global Market Summary
10. The Future of Genetic Testing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5bl65/global_genetic?w=4