DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Visual Analytics Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Visual Analytics Market size is expected to reach $7.7 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 22% CAGR during the forecast period.
Visual analytics is a process of understanding data in an interactive, graphical manner to single out insights for solving a problem. The technology is used by data scientists and other professionals to pick trends, patterns and relationships in the data that is being worked on. Packaged visual analytics software tools are used by non-technical users.
The packaged tools are simple to use and include drag-and-drop options for setting and modifying analytical parameters. Major factors that have contributed to the growth of the visual analytics market are rapid growth in volume and variety of business data, rapid growth in the need for data-driven decision-making tools, and demand for advanced analytics.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services. Services types included Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Business Function, the market is segmented into Sales & Marketing, Finance & IT, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource, and Others.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Mode, the Global Visual Analytics market segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Visual Analytics Market
4. Global Visual Analytics Market by Business Function
5. Global Visual Analytics Market by Organization Size
6. Global Visual Analytics Market by Deployment Type
7. Global Visual Analytics Market by Vertical
8. Global Visual Analytics Market by Region
9. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Tableau Software
- Microsoft Corporation
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- TIBCO (The Information Bus Company) Software Inc.
- Qliktech Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgh2d4/global_visual?w=4