DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) Testing Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) Testing Market would witness market growth of 4.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
The primary elements driving the expansion of the NVH testing market are the adoption of strict government rules to reduce noise pollution and growing need for automotive and car infotainment devices. Development of new application areas for NVH testing solutions and advancement in sensor and processor technologies are the fundamental factors that are offering opportunities for the players in the NVH testing market. The key deterrent for the NVH testing market is the increasing interest on secondhand and rental NVH testing devices.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Hardware and Software.
- Hardware includes Sensors & Transducers, Analyzers, Meters, Data Acquisition Systems, Signal Conditioners, and Others.
- The software type includes Acquisition Software, Acoustic Software, Vibration Software, Signal Analysis Software, and Calibration Software.
- Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense Construction, Industrial Equipment, Power Generation, Consumer Electronics, Mining & Metallurgy, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into Environmental Noise, Sound Quality & Power, Building Acoustics, Product Vibration, Telecom Testing, Noise Mapping, Pass-By-Noise, Human Vibration, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America NVH Testing Market
4. North America NVH Testing Market by End User
5. North America NVH Testing Market by Application
6. North America NVH Testing Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- National Instruments Corporation
- Spectris (Brel & Kjr)
- Siemens AG (Siemens PLM Software, Inc.)
- HEAD acoustics GmbH
- DEWESoft Company
- GRAS Sound and Vibration A/S
- m+p international
- imc Mesysteme GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zwt67t/north_america?w=4