DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Smart Insulin Pens Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Smart Insulin Pen Market would witness market growth of 13.2% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Smart insulin pens are used in delivering insulin externally, and as a result, offering better diabetes management system. Insulin pens have gained popularity in the recent years. The demand is due to rapidly rising number of diabetic patients, and cost-effectiveness of the smart insulin pens.
In addition, the simple functioning and accurate delivery of appropriate dosing adds to the demand. Nevertheless, some limitations prevail that limit the market growth, such as such as two types of insulin cannot be mixed in an insulin pen, therefore, leading more number of injections.
Smart insulin pens are best in many ways as compared to other insulin delivery devices. These pens are easier to use than syringe and are portable, which makes them easy to be used anywhere. One other benefit of the devices is, it allows dialling the dose accurately, and helping people with vision problems administer insulin easily. These are additional factors that drive the growth of the Smart Insulin Pen market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on type, the market report segments the market into First Generation Pens and Second Generation Pens.
- Second Generation Pens further sub segmented into Bluetooth-Enabled and USB Connected.
- The End User covered under the report includes Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Home Care Settings.
- Based on usability, the market is segmented into prefilled insulin pens and reusable insulin pen.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Smart Insulin Pen Market
4. Asia Pacific Smart Insulin Pen Market by Usability
5. Asia Pacific Smart Insulin Pen Market by End User
6. Asia Pacific Smart Insulin Pen Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Companion Medical Inc.
- Digital Medics
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Insulet Corporation
- CardioComm Solutions, Inc.
- Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies
- Jiangsu Delfu medical device Co.,Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gpjqqj/asia_pacific?w=4