DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) Testing Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) Testing Market would witness market growth of 4.2% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Technological breakthroughs in the vehicle technology and growing adoption of semiconductor content in vehicles, and growing challenges to test them during the design and development process, has contributed to the widespread adoption of automotive and transportation in the NVH testing market.
The telecom testing application is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Advancement in telecommunications technology which has an impact on design including generating acoustic noise and its impact on human lives have contributed to the demand for the telecom testing applications.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Hardware and Software. Hardware includes Sensors & Transducers, Analyzers, Meters, Data Acquisition Systems, Signal Conditioners, and Others.
- The software type includes Acquisition Software, Acoustic Software, Vibration Software, Signal Analysis Software, and Calibration Software.
- Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense Construction, Industrial Equipment, Power Generation, Consumer Electronics, Mining & Metallurgy, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into Environmental Noise, Sound Quality & Power, Building Acoustics, Product Vibration, Telecom Testing, Noise Mapping, Pass-By-Noise, Human Vibration, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe NVH Testing Market
4. Europe NVH Testing Market by End User
5. Europe NVH Testing Market by Application
6. Europe NVH Testing Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- National Instruments Corporation
- Spectris (Brel & Kjr)
- Siemens AG (Siemens PLM Software, Inc.)
- HEAD acoustics GmbH
- DEWESoft Company
- GRAS Sound and Vibration A/S
- m+p international
- imc Mesysteme GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vg889l/europe_noise?w=4