DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Food Waste Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Food Waste Management Market would witness market growth of 5.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
The North American region holds the largest market share. The North American region would maintain the dominance all through the forecast period. The Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) is a strong body that supports and offers different types of services and practices such as storage of residential waste, integrated solid waste management, institutional, commercial, and industrial solid waste in order to reduce waste in the North American region.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Waste Type, the market report segments the market into Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals, Oilseeds & Pulses, Non-Veg Food, Dairy Products, and Others.
- Based on Process, the market report segments the market into Anaerobic Digestion, Aerobic Digestion, Incineration/Combustion, and Other Processes.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Animal Feed, Fertilizers, Biofuel, and Power Generation
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Food Waste Management Market
Chapter 4. North America Food Waste Management Market by Process
Chapter 5. North America Food Waste Management Market by Application
Chapter 6. North America Food Waste Management Market by Country
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- Veolia Environnement S.A.
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- REMONDIS SE & Co. KG
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Biffa Group Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdc2pf/north_america?w=4