DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Converged Fixed-Mobile Bundles in Emerging Markets: Opportunities for Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Operators in emerging markets may be concerned about the risks of revenue cannibalisation from launching fixed-mobile bundles. However, converged bundles are popular in some emerging markets and can help operators to increase their share of revenue.
This report assesses the value that operators in emerging markets might gain from offering fixed-mobile bundles and the impact that this might have on the operators.
The report provides recommendations for fixed and/or mobile operators in emerging markets that are examining fixed-mobile bundles.
It is based on several sources:
- interviews with emerging market operators with an interest in fixed-mobile bundles.
This report answers the following questions.
- How is the context of the launch of fixed-mobile bundles different in emerging markets compared to that in developed markets?
- What are some of the best approaches for converged operators that are considering how to design their fixed-mobile bundles?
- What impact have fixed-mobile bundles had on the operational and financial KPIs of operators in emerging markets?
- How will the role of standalone fixed and mobile operators be affected by the launch and availability of fixed-mobile bundles in emerging markets?
Case studies in this report include:
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- AIS (Thailand)
- True (Thailand)
- Veon (Confederation of Independent States (CIS))
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Executives in strategy teams in converged operators in emerging markets considering whether to launch fixed-mobile bundles and the best possible approach for creating attractive converged offers.
- Executives in strategy teams in standalone fixed and mobile operators in emerging markets assessing the potential impact of the growth of fixed-mobile bundles in their markets and the value of offering both fixed and mobile services.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- FMC Context And Motivation In Emerging Markets
- FMC Tariff Best Practice
- FMC In China, Thailand and The CIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrjdw7/converged?w=4