The launch of innovative production platforms will reduce the cost of biosimilar production, thus providing substantial price differentiation. In the next 4-5 years, two-thirds of the patent expiries would be in biosimilars and specialty segments such as bio-betters that have high profit margins.
Biosimilars is a massive opportunity; regardless of a slow start, the market will eventually be a huge business. As per Frost & Sullivan's estimate, biologic drugs worth $70-$80 billion will lose exclusivity in the next 5 years globally and APAC's contribution would be more than 20%. Countries in the region, such as India, China, and South Korea, offer an attractive opportunity for drug development and commercialization. Moreover, these are generics-driven markets, providing a positive opportunity for biosimilars development and commercialization.
The key objective of this research service is to help clients identify the major growth opportunities for biosimilars across therapeutic areas such as rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, and diabetes, and understand the key challenges in the space.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Dashboard
2. Growth Environment-Market Overview
3. Biosimilars Market Forecasts
4. Growth Pipeline, Strategy, And Implementation
5. Oncology-Trastuzumab Biosimilars
6. Oncology-Bevacizumab Biosimilars
7. Diabetes-Insulin Glargine Biosimilars
8. Rheumatoid Arthritis-Etanercept Biosimilars
9. Rheumatoid Arthritis-Infliximab Biosimilars
10. Rheumatoid Arthritis-Adalimumab Biosimilars
11. Biosimilars Market Dynamics-Why Asia?
12. Biosimilars Market-China
13. Biosimilars Market-India
14. Biosimilars Market-South Korea
15. Biosimilars Market-Japan
16. Biosimilars Market-Australia
19. Biosimilars-Market Evolution
- Intas Pharmaceuticals
- LG Life Sciences
- Samsung Bioepis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfrcpg/asiapacific?w=4