DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Particle Size Analysis Market by Technology, Dispersion, Industry - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global particle size analysis market is expected to reach USD 405 Million by 2022 from USD 314.3 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.2%.
This report broadly segments the particle size analysis market into technology, type of dispersion, type of industry, end user in healthcare industry, and region.
North America dominated the global particle size analysis market in 2017. Factors such as the rising government support for nanotechnology research and strict government regulations mandating the use of particle analysis to ensure product quality are the key factors stimulating the growth of the North American market. In addition, increasing efforts by market players to expand their business in the US is one of the key factors propelling the growth of particle size analysis in North America. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR as governments in various Asia Pacific countries are focusing on ensuring high product quality; and manufacturers and suppliers of particle size analyzers are shifting their focus towards the Asian market.
As of 2016, some of the major players operating in this market include Malvern Instruments Limited (UK), HORIBA, Inc. (Japan), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (US), and Microtrac, Inc. (US).
- Increasing Research Activities in the Field of Nanotechnology
- Technological Advancements in Particle Size Analyzers
- Increasing Investments in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Development of Technologically Advanced Instruments Requiring Low Sample Volumes and Preparation Time
- Stringent Regulatory Guidelines for Product Quality Across Industries
- Funding Activities Increasing the Purchasing Power of Research Institutions
- High Import Duties on Particle Size Analyzers in Developing Countries
- Limitations in Particle Characterization Range
- Increasing Number of Conferences and Events
- Emerging Markets
- Lack of Well-Established Distribution Networks Among SMEs
- Limitations of Laser Diffraction Technology
- High Cost of Particle Size Analyzers
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Particle Size Analysis Market, by Technology
7 Particle Size Analysis Market, by Type of Dispersion
8 Particle Size Analysis Market, by Type of Industry
9 Particle Size Analysis Market for the Healthcare Industry, by End User
10 Particle Size Analysis Market, by Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies
- Aimsizer (A Subsidiary of Dandong Hmktest Instrument Co., Ltd.)
- Beckman Coulter (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Bettersize Instruments
- Brookhaven Instruments (A Part of Nova Instruments Corporation)
- Izon Science
- Malvern (A Subsidiary of Spectris)
- Microtrac (Subsidiary of Nikkiso Co., Ltd.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfmnzg/global_particle?w=4