DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analysis of the North American Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Microgrid Market, 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research service analyzes the North American commercial and industrial (C&I) microgrid market by end users (commercial and industrial), US region (Northeast, Midwest, west, Southeast), and trends and provides revenue forecast till 2023. This study also discusses key trends and analyzes the business models for microgrid in North America.
Additionally, there is also focus on the top participants in the global market such as ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric, S&C Electric, Toshiba, and GE. The study also discusses the growth opportunities for companies in the North American market, along with strategic imperatives for success and growth for the companies.
The study period is from 2016 to 2023, with 2017 as the base year. The forecast period is from 2018 to 2023. The market size in the study represents the total revenue generated by microgrid vendors annually. Revenue calculations include both brownfield and greenfield mcirogrid projects. For brownfield calculations, revenue generated from software and controllers are included, and for greenfield revenue calculations, we have included software, controllers and distributed energy resources.
Key Issues Addressed
- How big is the North American C&I microgrid market? At what rate is it expected to grow?
- Which states or regions are hotspots for microgrid growth? What policies and regulations are driving this growth?
- Which end user within C&I will present the best growth opportunities in the next 5 to 7 years?
- How will the market structure and business model change over the next 5 to 7 years?
- What does the competitive structure look like?
- What are the various costs, revenues, and tariffs associated with microgrids?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total C&I Microgrid Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total C&I Microgrid Market
5. Business Model Analysis
6. Market Share And Competitive Analysis-Total C&I Microgrid Market
7. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
8. The Last Word
- Doosan Grid Tech
- Enchanted Rock
- Microgrid Energy
- Pareto Energy
- Power Analytics
- Schneider Electric
- Viridity Energy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7k76x5/north_american?w=4