DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transportation Services Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Transportation Service market global briefing report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The global transportation services market was estimated to be around $5880 billion as of 2017.
Rail transportation companies are using alternative energy sources to operate their rolling stock and stations. Alternatives for diesel include hydrogen and LNG (already being tested by some rail operators) that can be used to power trains. The use of alternative energy sources is primarily driven by growing environmental concerns due to climate change and rising fears of energy security. The Netherlands' national railway company Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS) and electricity company Eneco is running all its trains on wind energy, since January 2017.
- Markets Covered: General Transportation, Truck Transportation, Air Transportation, Rail Transportation, Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation, Warehousing and Storage, Water Transportation, Pipeline Transportation.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- China Railway Corporation
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- United Parcel Service
- American Airlines Group
- Delta Air Lines
- United Continental Holdings
- Japan Post Holdings
- Lufthansa Group
- Air France - KLM
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnq8jx/2018_global?w=4