DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Building Construction Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global building construction market was estimated to be around $8450 billion as of 2017.
The global building construction made up around 49% of the overall construction market in 2017. The building construction market was the largest market in the global construction market in 2017.
Building manufacturers are using modular construction to ensure better construction quality management. In 2016, a 32-story residential tower in New York named 461 Dean, became the world's tallest modular construction project to be completed. A 142-room AC Hotel in Oklahoma City is another example of a modular construction building. According to Modular Building Institute, the modular construction holds about 3% of the market share of new construction and it is expected to grow to 5% by 2020.
- Markets Covered: Residential Building Construction and Nonresidential Building Construction.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- China State Construction Engineering Co. Ltd.
- China Railway Construction Corporation Limited
- D.R. Horton Inc
- Lennar Corporation
- Kiewit Building Group
- PulteGroup Inc
- Toll Brothers Inc
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- Bouygues SA
- Power Construction Corp. Of China
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dgqlbk/global_building?w=4