The Europe Fuel Cards Market would witness market growth of 4.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Fuel cards offer various benefits to fleet vendors as it captures low-level data such as mileage of vehicles, the gallons of fuel filled, and the need for servicing the vehicle. Fuel card service providers now are offering telematics embed interface and robust reporting features as a standard product offering which significantly improves the fleet management productivity.
Fuel cards are available in various forms, namely branded fuel cards, universal fuel cards, and merchant cards. The merchant fuel cards would witness highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the Fuel Cards Market segments the market into Universal, Branded, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Fuel Refill, Parking, Vehicle Service, Toll Charge, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Fuel Cards Market
4. Europe Fuel Cards Market by Application
5. Europe Fuel Cards Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Royal Dutch Shell
- British Petroleum
- FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc.
- U.S. Bancorp
- WEX Inc.
- Trafigura (Puma Energy)
- Engen Limited
- First National Bank
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxvh2q/europe_fuel_cards?w=4