LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, on International Women’s Day, Kronos Incorporated announced it has been named to the list of 2018 Best Workplaces™ for Women for a fourth consecutive year by Great Place to Work®.
Additionally, at an awards gala to kick off the 15th annual Great Place to Work For All Summit™, Susan Rossnick, vice president of engineering at Kronos, was honored as a women leader as part of the inaugural Great Place to Work For All Leadership Awards.
- Kronos was named one of the 50 Best Workplaces for Women in Canada based on a combination of its employee Trust Index survey score and a detailed review of programs and practices that support and advance women.
- Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine have also named Kronos a Best Workplace for Giving Back and a Best Workplace in Technology; while Great Place to Work Canada recently listed Kronos a Best Workplace for Inclusion.
On the eve of the 107th International Women’s Day, Kronos’
Susan Rossnick was one of the women leaders honored from companies on Fortune
magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list – which Kronos made
for the first time this year – and Best Workplaces for Women list.
- Rossnick was chosen for her critical role and outstanding leadership throughout the development and launch of Workforce Dimensions, a revolutionary new solution from Kronos that has redefined the future of workforce management and pushed the limits of innovation.
- Rossnick is also a shining example of Kronos’ ground-breaking Manager Effectiveness Index (MEI) initiative – which will be the topic of a feature case study session today at the Great Place to Work For All Summit – as she improved her personal MEI scores to 100 percent as rated by her team amidst the lead up to the most anticipated product launch in the company’s 40-year history.
- Kronos employs more than 5,300 Kronites worldwide and is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings.
Deborah Smith, vice president, global HR and talent management,
“Susan Rossnick is one of countless influential and innovative women whose inspiring stories have shaped the 40-year history of success at Kronos. We’re humbled yet again to be named one of the Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work. Kronos is simply a great place to be, and we work hard as Kronites to ensure our home only gets better.”
Michael Bush, chief executive officer, Great Place to Work
“The inaugural awards ceremony is part of Great Place to Work’s challenge to inspire every employer and company to become a great workplace for every one of its employees. This maximizes revenue, profit, and growth.”
- See the complete list of Best Workplaces in Canada for Women and a summary of Kronos’ Great Place to Work Certification review page to read what Kronites say makes the company one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Read about the honorees of the inaugural Great Place to Work® For All™ Leadership Awards and provide your congratulations using #GPTW4ALL and #4ALLLEADERS.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Great Place to Work®:
Great Place to Work ® (GPTW) is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada). Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. www.greatplacetowork.ca and @GPTW_Canada
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.