DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Materials Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Materials Market size is expected to reach $73.9 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 13% CAGR during the forecast period
Smart materials exhibit responsiveness in a controlled manner in environments that change. With a unique molecular structure, smart materials respond to a wide array of external stimuli such as electric fields, magnetic fields, pressure, temperature, moisture, and chemicals. The new generation smart materials, with inherent intelligence, exhibit adaptive capabilities to specific stimulus input from the external sources. Physical properties such as shape, stiffness, and viscosity are modified in line with the external stimulus. Multiple functionalities such as self-adaptability, self-sensing, self-healing, and memory drive the adoption of the technology in various applications.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Actuators & Motors, Transducers, Sensors, Structural Materials, and Others.
- Based on Products, the Global Smart Materials Market segments the market into Piezoelectric Materials, Shape Memory Materials, Phase Change Materials, Magnetostrictive Materials, Electrochromic Materials, Electrostrictive Materials, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Smart Materials Market
4. Global Smart Materials Market by Products
5. Global Smart Materials Market by Region
6. Company Profiles
- Kyocera Corporation
- LORD Corporation
- Ametek Corporation (Fine Tubes Ltd.)
- TDK Corporation
- Smart Material Corporation
- CTS Corporation (Noliac A/S)
- APC International, Ltd.
- Piezo Kinetics, Inc.
- Harris Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tktsq6/global_smart?w=4