DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Nepalese Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Nepalese Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Nepal.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Nepalese insurance industry is governed and regulated by the Beema Samiti.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited by the law. However, unauthorized reinsurers may underwrite reinsurance business for risks originating in Nepal on a cross-border basis only.
- Insurance for accident at work and motor vehicle and transport management insurance are compulsory.
- Insurance premium tax is not imposed on insurance products and services.
- Composite insurance is not permitted.
Key Topics Covered:
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Nepal Insurance Company
- Rastriya Beema Sansthan (RBS)
- Nepal Bank Ltd
- Nepal Re
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnzwhx/nepalese?w=4