DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Indian Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Indian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in India.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the Scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Indian insurance industry is regulated and governed by IRDAI.
- The practice of non-admitted insurance is limited to the reinsurance segment.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in the Indian insurance industry was increased from 26% to 49% with the enactment of the Insurance Law (Amendments) Act 2015 in March 2015.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Indian insurance industry.
- IRDAI is planning to adopt risk-based solvency requirements for insurance companies operating in India.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk And Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview And Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes In Regulation
2.3 Legislation And Market Practice By Type Of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision And Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration And Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Oriental Life Insurance Company
- General Insurance Corporation
- National Insurance Company Ltd
- New India Assurance Company Ltd
- Oriental Insurance Company Ltd
- United India Insurance Company Ltd
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h7kmld/india_insurance?w=4