DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Companion Diagnostics Market - Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts: 2018-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Companion Diagnostics market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 19.6% during the forecast period 2018-2024. The market is analyzed based on four segments - technology, applications, end-users, and regions.
The companion diagnostics market is booming due to increasing patient base for infectious diseases & cancer globally, high adoption of companion diagnostics, growing demand for companion diagnostics, and emerging applications of companion diagnostics. Low awareness & lack of professionals to conduct tests and unfavorable reimbursement scenario in developed & developing countries are few of the factors hampering the market growth to an extent.
The global companion diagnostics market, by technology, is segmented into polymerase chain reaction, immunohistochemistry, in-situ hybridization, next-generation sequencing, and others. Polymerase chain reaction occupied the largest share in 2017, and next-generation sequencing is expected to grow at a high CAGR in the coming years.
- Growing incidence of cancer across the globe
- Rising adoption of companion diagnostics tests
- Growing demand of personalized medicine
- Emerging applications of companion diagnostics
- Growing demand for next-generation sequencing
- Uncertain reimbursement scenario in developed and developing countries
- Lack of professionals to perform the test
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Outlook
2. Report Outline
3. Market Snapshot
4. Market Outlook
5. Market Characteristics
6. Technology: Market Size and Analysis
7. Application: Market Size and Analysis
8. End Users: Market Size and Analysis
9. Regions: Market Size and Analysis
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Vendor Profiles
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Qiagen N.V.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Myriad Genetics
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- BioMerieux S.A.
- Danaher Corporation (Leica Microsystems AG)
- Resonance Health Limted
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Genomic Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36rfb4/global_companion?w=4