DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Burundian Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Burundian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Burundi.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The Burundi an insurance industry is regulated by the ARCA
- Motor third-party liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance for doctors, professional indemnity insurance for lawyers, insurance for administrative buildings against fire or explosion, civil liability insurance for operators of commercial buildings against fire or explosion, construction risk insurance, professional liability insurance for brokers and import insurance are compulsory in Burundi
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Burundi.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted by law. However, risks for which local capacity is not available are permitted to be placed with unauthorized insurers
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Burundian insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Africa Re
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3hpg2/burundian?w=4.