DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech & Diagnostics 2012-2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2012-2018 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the co-promotion and co-marketing partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading biopharma companies.
This report provides details of the latest co-promotion and co-marketing agreements announced in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic sectors. Fully revised and updated, the report covers details of co-promotion and co-marketing agreements from 2012 to 2018.
For pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals, the report supplies a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter co-promotion and co-marketing deals. The majority of deals are multi-component whereby the licensor retains either a right or option to co-promote/market the resultant product of the research collaboration. There are also numerous pure co-promotion/marketing deals whereby the products originator takes on a co-promotion/marketing partner in order to maximize a products presence in the marketplace.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all co-promotion and co-marketing deals announced since 2012 as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, including financial terms where available, plus links to online copies of actual co-promotion and co-marketing contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
- In-depth understanding of co-promotion and co-marketing deal trends since 2012
- Analysis of the structure of co-promotion and co-marketing agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 700 actual co-promotion and co-marketing deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a co-promotion and co-marketing agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Trends in co-promotion and co-marketing dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2012
- Analysis of co-promotion and co-marketing deal structure
- Case studies of real-life co-promotion and co-marketing deals
- Access to over 700 co-promotion and co-marketing deal records
- Detailed access to actual co-promotion contract documents
- The leading co-promotion and co-marketing deals by value since 2012
- Most active co-promotion and co-marketing dealmakers since 2012
- The leading co-promotion and co-marketing partnering resources
The available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Therapeutic area
- Technology area
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in co-promotion and co-marketing dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Overview of co-promotion deal structure
Chapter 4 - Overview of co-marketing deal structure
Chapter 5 - Leading co-promotion and co-marketing deals
Chapter 6 - Top 50 most active co-promotion and co-marketing dealmakers
Chapter 7 - Co-promotion and co-marketing agreement contracts directory 2012- 2018
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38ntlr/global_pharma?w=4