China Li-ion Battery E-News provides you with real-time intelligence on China's lithium-ion battery market. It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's Li-ion battery market has developed at breakneck pace in recent years, fuelled by the rise of the mobile phone, the tablet, and more lately the electric vehicle and energy storage industries.
Up to this point, Chinese manufacturers have used cost advantages to grab market share from their competitors in Japan, Korea and the US, but their long-term future is still uncertain as they struggle to close the R&D gap between themselves and their international competitors. Industry consolidation is also sure to accelerate over the next few years.
China Li-ion Battery E-News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire Li-ion battery industry chain, from lithium ore and brine markets through anode and cathode materials and electrolyte to the downstream consumer electronics, EV and energy storage markets.
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Clou Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Guizhou Anda Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Saideli Technology Incorporated Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Yacheng New Material Development Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Hezong Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
This Newsletter Includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad.
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more.
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations.
Key Topics Covered:
Column 1 Market Analysis
Column 2 Company Dynamics
Column 3 Paraquat and Pyridine
Column 4 Import and Export Analysis
Column 5 Registration
Column 6 Policy
Column 7 News in Brief
Column 8 Price Monitoring
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwb8ml/chinese_liion?w=4