Seed China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China's seeds market. It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's seed industry is changing rapidly as the government struggles to create an industry ready to compete with the seed giants of the US and Europe. Accelerating M&A, increasing investment in R&D, strengthening new variety rights and the possible relaxation of restrictions on GMO are all trends that could transform the industry.
This Newsletter Includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad.
- The latest market data, including price information, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more.
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations.
- Beidahuang Beidahuang Kenfeng Co., Ltd.
- Heilongjiang Yusang Agriculture Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Win-all High-tech Seed Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Xianmei Seed Co., Ltd.
- Yuan Longping High-tech Agriculture Co., Ltd.
Below are some major events that took place in China's seed industry in 2017:
1. Surging variety certification applications
2. Declined corn planting area
3. Revised approval standards of major crop varieties
4. Implementation of the Measures for the Registration of Non-main Crop Varieties
5. Seed company development
6. Seed business mode innovation
7. Concentration of China's seed industry
8. Pitched battles for variety rights
9. Unopened genetically modified grain market
10. Decreased rice purchasing price
Key Topics Covered:
Column 1 Market Analysis
Column 2 Company Dynamics
Column 3 Paraquat and Pyridine
Column 4 Import and Export Analysis
Column 5 Registration
Column 6 Policy
Column 7 News in Brief
Column 8 Price Monitoring
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t76q2/chinese_seed?w=4