Sweeteners China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China's sugar and sweeteners market. It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is one of the world's largest producers of sweeteners, dominating the global market for many high-intensity sweeteners such as saccharin, cyclamate, acesulfame-K (Ace-K), stevia, aspartame, sucralose, glycyrrhizin, alitame and neotame. Consumption is also rising rapidly in China thanks to the increasing popularity of sugar-enriched food and beverage products.
However, many sectors are mired in overcapacity, with prices dropping so low that Chinese producers are in danger of being hit by anti-dumping measures in key export markets. Meanwhile, companies are struggling to upgrade their production technology and adapt to much stricter environmental regulations.
This Newsletter Includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
- Nanning Sugar Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Northeast Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Fujin Dongyao Xiangyu Bio-Chem Technology Co., Ltd.
- eilongjiang Jinxiang Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang NHC Company Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Sunray New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guilin Layn Natural Ingredients Corp.
- Quantum Hi-tech Biological Co., Ltd.
- Guilin Layn Agricultural Development Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai ChemPartner Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
Column 1 Market Analysis
Column 2 Company Dynamics
Column 3 Paraquat and Pyridine
Column 4 Import and Export Analysis
Column 5 Registration
Column 6 Policy
Column 7 News in Brief
Column 8 Price Monitoring
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hkth2s/2018_sweeteners?w=4