DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Cyber Security Market by Service Type, by Technology, by Application, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Market is expected to reach $18.2 billion by 2023.
As per the findings of the research, network security accounted for the largest market during the historical period, and is expected to grow at a CAGR 34.5% during the forecast period in the artificial intelligence in cyber security market. Growth of network security market is predominantly driven by the upsurge in the adoption of wireless networks and their susceptibilities, as establishments nowadays are increasingly depending on wireless networks for data transfer.
On the basis of technology, machine learning is gaining traction in the artificial intelligence in cyber security market, and is projected to cross $6 billion by 2023. The larger revenue share of machine learning is mainly attributed to better threat learning algorithm using voluminous data to protect businesses.
During the forecast period, the fastest growth in artificial intelligence in cyber security market is expected in Asia-Pacific, owing to the increasing incidence of cyber-attacks. High value targets in a less secure environment have made this region a potential target for cyber-criminals.
- Rising adoption of chatbots to combat cyber attacks
- Growing usage of cloud in cyber security
- Increasing number of cyber frauds and malicious attacks
- Adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
- Lack of trust on technology
- Safety & privacy issues related to artificial intelligence in cyber security
- Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast
- Increasing interaction between human and artificial intelligence to overcome cyber threats
- Emergence of super intelligent artificial intelligence in cyber security
- BAE Systems, Plc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- FireEye, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Juniper Network, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- RSA Security LLC
- Symantec Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pchk8k/global_artificial?w=4