DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerial Imagery Market by Type (Low Oblique, Vertical, High Oblique), by Application, by Industry, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Aerial Imagery Market is Projected to Reach $3,545 Million By 2023, With 13.4% CAGR During 2017-2023.
The aerial imagery market is expected to witness high growth due to its ability to provide instantaneous view, primarily required for town planning or construction of any water or thermal based project. Improved vantage point, to provide magnified view of large areas from distant angles to see the features of the earth's surface clearly in their actual context, is also a prime driver for its increased demand.
The global aerial imagery market is moving towards consolidation as the market is witnessing acquisitions and partnerships among key players. The leading players such as EagleView Technologies Inc., Fugro N.V., Digital Aerial Solutions LLC, Google Inc., and Getmapping PLC, are focusing on technological improvements and integrated and joint innovation practices to build an entire new ecosystem for aerial imagery. This would further strengthen their position and market presence.
The aerial imagery market has also been witnessing some acquisitions, wherein companies are targeting to increase their market share by acquiring successful products and technologies of its competitors. For instance, EagleView acquired OmniEarth (provider of imaging satellites) at an undisclosed amount. EagleView aims to incorporate OmniEarth's technologies to extract data from imagery to its own products, including analysis of aerial imagery. Further, by gaining access to EagleView's pictometry image library and product infrastructure, the OmniEarth team will be able to accelerate its development of advanced analytic solutions.
- Wide adoption of drone based technology
- Rising incidence of natural disaster
- Technological advancement in camera system
- Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
- Consolidation wave in the global market
- Geometric distortion in images
- Security concern related to no-fly zones (NFZ)
- Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast
- Growing acceptance in construction industry
- High resolution orthoimagery
- Blom ASA
- Digital Aerial Solutions, LLC
- EagleView Technologies, Inc.
- Fugro N.V.
- Getmapping PLC.
- Google, Inc.
- High Eye Aerial Imaging Inc.
- Kucera International, Inc.
- Nearmap Ltd.
- NRC Group ASA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c97pnv/2017_aerial?w=4